Municipal Manager: Mr TT Mnyimba
Tel: 040 6733 095
Fax: 040 6733 771
Secretary : Ms N Yaphi
The Role of the Municipal Manager
The Municipal Manager is a key role player in the functioning of the municipality. He acts not only as a communication channel between The Council and community, but also as an accounting officer and head of Administration of the municipality.
Manager: IDP and Performance Management Mr M Cekiso
- Heading and Management of the IDP/PMS Unit
- Responsible for the duties of the IDP and PMS of Ngqushwa Local Municipality
- Ensuring that any planning and implementation management support provided by the unit is in line with legal requirements and minimum professional standards.
- Manage ad monitor budget for the IDP and PMS
Internal Auditor Manager : Mr N Mbadu
Assist the municipality in the following internal control systems evaluations:
- System write-ups and updates
- Coordinating internal audit assignments in accordance with the assignment plans
- Preparing and reviewing papers and audit programmes and internal audit reports
- Performing follow up audits
- Undertaking of strategic risk analysis and management
- Manage and monitor budget for the section
Communications Manager: Ms N.S Cakwe
- Undertake functions of good Public Relations, marketing of the Municipality and its jurisdiction
- Customer care and service delivery satisfaction
- Attending community meetings
- Develop partnership with government and NGO’s
Manager: Special Programmes Unit: Mr V. Mbangi
The focus is extended to development and implementation of special programmes, namely:
- HIV and Aids, youth development, gender, sport, elderly and the disabled people within Ngqushwa Municipality.
Manager: Mayor and Speaker’s Office: Ms N Nginda
ICT Manager: Ms B.B Nodada
- Develop, implement and maintain an updated Municipal Information Strategy designed to enhance service delivery.
- Evaluates and assess software viability to meet the needs of the Municipality.
- Establishes and maintains the Office Automation System, Communications Network Platform, Project Management System and Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity Plan
- Development of user-friendly policies, procedures, systems negotiations with service providers.